Today I am reviewing a web-based software and training product called “Video Takeover” by Brett Rutecky and Mike Thomas (aka “Mike From Maine”). Brett is a very skilled software developer and has produced several unique and helpful products.
I want to be clear about what this product does. I think the name is a little misleading, as it makes it seem as though you are trying to takeover videos.
However, here is what it does and what you will get:
- what the software actually does is it allows you to put review/bonus videos over any web page you want (you can include a countdown timer)
- you can also create scarcity countdown timers (you can put a video on this also) which can be placed over any web page
- the program also includes training on how to get free traffic and how to successfully use Facebook ads
- more training covers how to create a successful blog to make consistent affiliate sales
- you will get 4 free software products that you can use as your giveaway bonus
- you get 4 professional videos to use in case you don’t like to make your own videos
- Squeezematic – Brett’s super simple ‘drag and drop’ squeeze page and web page builder
Here are some examples of how you can use this software:
- put review boxes (with your affiliate link) over any sales page
- put scarcity timers (with your affiliate link) over any sales page
- put review boxes or scarcity timers over any authority page which links to a CPA offer
- giveaway the free software to build your email list
- put review boxes or scarcity timers over your blog posts
- and any other way you can think of!
You can see demo videos and case studies by clicking the link below. The special pricing is for a limited time, so take advantage of it now!